Saturday 5 December 2009

Little More on The Theme




These illustrations in particular have influenced me due to their nature of the actual illustrations themselves. As soon as I saw these illustrtaion I immediately thought of the fantasy films I adore. I thought about the style philosphoy. It gave me an opportunity to research what was important to me as a designer and what I would want my work to convey.


I thought that Iíd begin by researching a little about people born on the same date/month as me. So thus I began to research my starsign, Piseces. I found out some interesting traits that truly related to my personality and my sense of style. I found out that other Pisecians are also fantasists and solitary people. I wanted to bring this into my work and I wanted to use my design to stimulate others into allowing their fantasies and childhood dreams to be activate in their reality. Iíve always had an active imagination and vartious imaginery friends. I thought Iíd base this project on solitude which therefore lets your imagination run wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment