Saturday 5 December 2009

The Theme

"Fantasy mirrors desire and imagination reshapes it", I have again began to think about my philosophy and whilst researching I found this quote which perfectly illustrates my point. Like Theatre de la Mode whom design philosophy is very clear. They don't differ between sexes. I think they do a very good job at this but for my philosophy I would love to exaggerate the female form. I want people to be entertain by my fashions. I want it to be effortless and hyper playful. I think that my demographic would probably appeal to 16-24 year old women, who have an ultra feminine approach to fashion and styling. I know that this would exclude some middle of the row people, but I feel that my personality is far from average and middle of the row.

No comments:

Post a Comment